Thursday, October 9, 2008

A lot of what you fancy

What a world we live in. My dream sex scenario is kneeling behind a gorgeous curvy girl, lovingly fucking her big bottom after first enthusiastically exploring it with my tongue. With all you read in the media about fast food junkies and the obesity epidemic you might think this would be easily achievable, and yet most available women are frustratingly slim. Couple that with bottom sex not being to every girl's taste and it becomes a lifetime ambition that may not even be achievable.

I managed to make it to Curves Unlimited recently. It's rather out of my way but the site had been tantalising me for some time with its promise of all-curvy company, and I managed to find the time to make the trip. Boy was it worth it.

Sam was friendly, funny and welcoming on the phone, and just as nice in person when I found the place. She offered me a soft drink and led me to the cosiest bedroom I've seen for a long time. She's blonde and very curvy, more than I was expecting even, but hey, in for a penny, in for two hundred pounds. I asked (light-heartedly and respectfully of course) how she felt about bottoms and having hers played with, and sadly she told me that wasn't something she was into. Bummer. Never mind though, there was plenty more of her to explore.

As often happens, after I'd handed over the cash she told me to get myself naked while she had to disappear for just a minute. I told her that I'd quite like some help with that, at which she grinned and said she'd love to. I mean, isn't that one of the best bits? The fingers exploring your waist and then your fly, unbuttoning, slipping down into your pants, ever closer, so that when they finally find you and close around your straining erection it's already an adventure. They did, and it was. Meanwhile my fingers had found the patch in her knickers between her legs that was hot and felt good.

Then she had me on the bed, and with my last stitch of clothing tossed away that big girl went down on me like my cock was a free jumbo custard muffin. She kicked off her knickers and as she was kneeling to my side I was finally able to slip a fingertip into her pussy, which was hot and wet as she sucked me like an angel. I believe in angels. Sam's one and boy are her blowjobs heavenly. In the unlikely event of there being a Heaven and my ever going there, I just hope the girl angels suck as sweetly as Sam.

After coming up for a cuddle and smooching (no proper kissing, sadly, but there was plenty more of Sam to kiss) while she stroked my lucky cock some more, I slipped down between her big open thighs to enjoy licking her like a sticky banoffee pie. How much of it was put on for my benefit I don't know, but she felt responsive and appreciative and I loved it. Then she asked if I'd like to fuck her. I told her I'd fancied her since the minute our eyes had first met across, well, the hallway outside and I was desperate to fuck her, a lot, which I did, as usual assisted occasionally by Gordon Brown who I think about when I need to cool down for a moment. Sam laughed. That man has helped me a lot. I came in the time-honoured missionary position because we were just too comfortable to move, and I wanted to look into her eyes as the cum came out of my balls and into her.

The whole experience with gorgeous Sam was amazing, and I can't understand why there are not more curvy women out there in the world of secret paid sex. Perhaps massage parlour owners recruit leggy girls with the skinny model looks they think men want, when in fact there must be thousands of men like me who long for some curvy company and can't find it anywhere.

No comments: