Monday, September 1, 2008

Cheating on your regular prostitute

I've seen Katia several times now, and I really like her. She's the girl next door you secretly fancy, but also (unlike in the straight world) secretly fuck. Most recently we tried an early morning session - a first for me. I got up extra early and arrived at her place freshly showered, teeth brushed, and as it happened, mildly hung over (not sure how that happened - I blame that last glass of wine). At my suggestion (she's up for anything, the sweetheart) she sucked me till I came, then after a nice cuddle and a chat while I recovered, we went for a doggie-style fuck.

That sounds great, but maybe I'm not an early morning person, maybe it was that last glass of wine, but I couldn't manage to cum the second time. To tell the truth, the first one hadn't been that great either. It was certainly no fault of Katia, my sweet, affectionate, enthusiastic, reasonably priced girl-next-door, and I'll be back and she'll be great. Maybe it'll even be better because it wasn't perfect last time. It'll be like having a girlfriend, making love to someone you like and have missed all week and want to please, rather just dropping by to get the VIP treatment from whoever's free.

The thing is, the next week I went to a new (to me) place where a girl called Natasha with the peachiest bottom and the dirtiest grin opened her legs to let me suck her before fucking me senseless. It was so great I went back the next week for another thrilling session, finishing with me kneeling behind her in the canonical position, cumming perfectly up her peachy bottom. Now how's that for the real girlfriend experience? It gets samey and loses its thrill, then you fancy someone new and (in the normal world) wonder whether to end a perfectly good relationship every time this happens, with all the hurt and heartbreak that will bring, or whether to try your chances at a secret fling, while reflecting on how shallow and pointless your life has become.

In the other world of paid sex, though, none of this matters. If I want to fuck Natasha's bottom I can drop by on a Tuesday. I'll keep seeing Katia again because I like her and she's great and I don't want to lose the friendly familiarity we've got now, and sometimes I'll sneak over to Natasha's place, or try somewhere new to see what other kissable peachy bottoms are on offer. In the scheme of things it's ridiculous to feel bad about it - it's not like there is a relationship built on trust and honesty here, I'm paying Katia by the hour and the press will be quick tell you she secretly despises me, but all the same it's another layer of deception. Welcome to the Real Girlfriend Experience.

No comments: