Friday, April 25, 2008

Little Tania

I love this. Of course, it's not ideal, it can never be all I want, it's expensive, it's limited, if I'm honest I don't know what effect it has on peoples' lives, including mine, and it might even be dangerous - but there is something incredibly uninhibited about it. The simple knowledge that both of you are there for sex is a great icebreaker.

I knock on a door. I'm a little early. I wait, knock again. After a while I hear soft footsteps, then a young woman lets me in, grinning, naked, wet and soapy. I realise I have got her out of her bath, and I apologise. We both know I have come to have sex with her. I am getting a hard-on. I get payment out of the way. We have sex, enthusiastically, for an hour. We dress, freshen up, and leave together, since I am taking the bus home and she is going to the shop on the corner. She is cheerful, chatty and playful, and tells me I'm naughty.

This would not be possible out there in the normal world. Two people could not meet up just to have sex, just because it feels good and they need it, just to feel alive, unless you believe in fuck buddies, and frankly I have more faith in the tooth fairy. Even a fuck buddy - if such a thing even exists - is a friend you fuck when you need sex, which is a relationship that could easily become complicated. Tania, and girls like her, keep it simple.

Tania is a sweetheart - and in the flesh she's quite little, it's just her bum that's big. And that's a good thing (I like big butts and I can not lie). She laughed easily, smiled a lot, kissed me freely. Being shorter than me has its advantages, as she unzipped me and crouched to suck my cock. We had an hour to ourselves, so we could take our time. I kissed her, went down on her, found her bumhole, licked it, found myself in an anal 69 as sweet Tania gave as good as she got, then I spread her thighs and pussyfucked her till she came for me, rolled her over and slipped between her wet buttocks to fuck her properly up her beautiful arse, and it was all wonderful.

No comments: