Thursday, April 24, 2008

Big Tania

Today I am going to see Tania, who has the sexiest Adultwork profile I have seen in a long time. I've been good (or, I haven't had sex, depending on how you look at it) for three weeks now - I had been sort of trying to go till the end of the month, but when I saw Tania's profile I knew I wouldn't make it. We exchanged friendly emails and it's a date. I wanted to try writing about it first so that I can come back later and describe how it went. Maybe I can't quite believe it's real.

While on the subject of Adultwork profiles, another big gorgeous girl called Mimi is auctioning her anal virginity - I love that idea. I'd seen her profile before but noticed my favourite thing wasn't on her "likes" list, and did wonder if she was the kind of girl who might give it a go once she's really turned on. She's also raffling 30 minutes of just oral and a 2-hour session. That girl should be on The Apprentice.

No comments: