Monday, October 1, 2007

Obligatory Rambling Intro

This is going to be about me, my feelings about sex and the women I meet. Will I keep it up? (The blog, that is.) Is Secret Sex Agent a good name for a blog? I'm having doubts already and I'm still on my first post.

I should mention that I'm a not particularly creepy straight guy with a sex life I can't generally talk about because I'm semi-happily married to someone who doesn't know anything about it and would be understandably shocked. She isn't really all that interested in sex, which frustrates the hell out of me. So, what would be fun, I'm thinking, would be to write honestly about what I get up to when I can afford sex.

Yes, paying for sex in secret while married is probably bad. It certainly isn't how I expected my marriage to turn out. Yes we tried self help books and couple therapy, no they didn't help on the sex front, although I would recommend couple therapy to anyone. The only alternative I can come up with is to leave her and start again, which isn't a great plan either with me being the sole breadwinner. I actually told her I wanted a separation a few months ago but in the end it kind of blew over, mainly because I realised I couldn't afford to pay for two homes on my salary (the one we have that she would need to stay in, and the cheap flatshare I would have to find for myself), not the mention the fact that my wife is my best friend and I love her. Yes I am extremely careful to stay healthy. But anyway I digress. Some more background in the vanishingly small chance that anyone is interested is in this post on dearcupid.org.

If anyone else wants to read this, then hi and welcome. I promise to keep each post as short, sweet and readable as possible. I will describe scenes of an adult nature but I'll post a warning.

To begin, I'm going to get warmed up by describing some of the encounters since this all started about a year and a half ago, beginning I guess with Letitia.

No comments: